Popular Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

NBA: Vince Carter Scores 20,000th Career Point (January 16th-22nd)



I can’t say I’m a big fan of Vince Carter as a player but as a dunker I think he is the best overall dunker of all time. That means in-game, dunk competition and streetball! You might have seen the in-game and dunk competition dunks but if you have never seen what Vince can do playing streetball then check the video below! I was in the building for that game at the Gauchos Gym in the Bronx and it was the craziest dunk I’ve EVER seen in person. The best thing that Vince could do besides dunk is score, I really expected more from Vince as a fan with all that athletic ability. Not everyone has that killer instinct and championship caliber though. But I did want to show love to the greatest dunker of all-time as he he scored his 20,000th career point this week! Check out the video below the Rucker Dunk to see what Vince was about in his younger days, it’s VINSANE!



No comments:

Post a Comment