Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 Oscar Award Winners



Best Picture: 
The King’s Speech
Director: 
Tom Hooper (The King’s Speech)
Best Actor
: Colin Firth (The King’s Speech)
Best Actress: 
Natalie Portman (Black Swan)
Best Supporting Actor: 
Christian Bale (The Fighter)
Best Supporting Actress
: Melissa Leo (The Fighter)
Adapted Screenplay: 
Aaron Sorkin (The Social Network)


This year I vowed that I wanted to get more into entertainment, more specifically acting for TV/Film. I realize that its really going to be a full dedication to that part of the entertainment business as do not have a history in performance arts or writing/producing. This years Oscar awards made me realize that I really need to start watching more movies, studying my craft and investing more time in to being resourceful in this part of the business. I promise that next year I will have an in-depth analysis of the year in film and television! #MYOL

No comments:

Post a Comment