Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hip Hop History: RIP Christopher "B.I.G." Wallace & Shaq ESPN Tribute To B.I.G. (March 6th-12th)







There will never be a better lyricist, MC, entertainer and artist than Christopher “Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace ever again. These days new artists ae hitting the scene and the spotlight at 25 and with all of B.I.G.’s accomplishments he didn’t live to see past 25 years old. To remind you this is the time where 2Pac, Wu-Tang, Nas and many other icon figures in the rap game were dropping albums and Hip Hop classics that Biggie was the king of the rap game. All those artists that I mentioned were threatened by Biggie, his music, movement, etc. almost 15 years later and its like B.I.G. continues to live on as the music he made in his early 20s is still better than EVERYBODY who is putting out NEW music now. Truly the “Greatest Rapper of All-Time”! RIP B.I.G. you were an example of dreams coming trueand your influence over Hip Hop and more importantly the ghetto will never be forgotten!  

No comments:

Post a Comment