Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hip Hop #MYOL EXCLUSIVE: ENORMOUS -P&V (March 27th-April 2nd)




"This one's for my Beasts all around the world/#Swankin' hard, feeling like you look/my get money bottle to the face n*****/success for my no need to hate n*****"

"If you can't dig it, then it aint for you/pardon the #Swank,
this is what we do/I'm blowing up like you thought I would/I'm blowing up like you though I would"

"Pockets heavy and they deep, so we do it big/ENORMOUS, BIG/ENORMOUS, BIG/ENORMOUS, BIG/to Infinity and Beyond, #Swankin/to Infinity and Beyond, so we do it BIG, ENORMOUS"

"We Winning, Charlie Sheen/Mo' Money, Mo' Mo' Money, 
Haaaahhh/Join The Nation, I Love My Team"

"Shorty do it BIG, gigantor/stepping in them heels she leave the footprint of a dinosaur/Jurassic, #Swank mastered/we movin' mountains while these n***** movin' backwards"
  

No comments:

Post a Comment