Monday, May 9, 2011

Hip Hop: Wale x Meek Millz - 100 Hunnit (May 1st-8th) #SelfMade






"
I promised Ricky and Milly that I’ma kill it/Running throughout them digits, and Dollars on me I’m Emmit/I’m run it I’m so 100 with every nillz I run with/Tell them nillz  we coming, we f-cking it up this summer" - Wale


"Ha, and I don’t ever ask the price on it/Married to the money hater, throw some rice on it/I told my jeweler get my Mueller, throw some ice on it/I treat that p-ssy like its Tina, I go Ike on it" - Meek Mill


"Hold up/Got the fridgedest temperature on my wrist again/Trying this shit to nillz is like giving children ritalin/Bomo sitting in the front, see you in a minute yo/And them haters went away as soon as I left Interscope" - Wale

“Get your money budget back, fire all your artists’, We be burning everything, they label us as arsonists” - Meek Mill


No comments:

Post a Comment