Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#MsLMstatus: Tyra Banks Becomes Student of Harvard's School of Business (February 13th-19th)


I can’t lie, I’m not a big fan of Tyra Banks personally (as a person but she is fine!). There is one thing that I’m not though, a hater. Tyra has taken her career as a supermodel and turned it into a brand that has been relevant for over a decade. She has done everything from movies, talk shows, ANTM, clothing, fragrance. She is truly #MsLMstatus! This time she is taking her brand in a different direction as she is going back to school. I really admire this move, especially at this point in her career as a majority of people know her for her looks and super-model influence. Her decision to go back to school and Harvard at that is very empowering and I hope it motivates a lot of young females who look up to her to really put a value on education and follow her footsteps as undergrads or postgraduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment