Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hip Hop: Mobb Deep ft. Nas - Dog Sh*t (prod. by Alchemist) #NYC (April 3rd-9th)



"Dog S***, I s*** you not/you bring that larceny, danger or harm around me? / Dog S***, listen to me good we the grand goons/you just a lil nickle, dime hood"

"I'm the epitome slime ball, f*** up out my eyesight/f*** is on your brain dog s***, I'm not the clown type/die before I let a n**** play me like some baby s***/ Dog S***, you deaf, dumbb or blind? I'm the craziest" - Prodigy

"To, every gang, every hood’s in my veins/It’s my thing, it’s real, I’m in tune/I chill like the cold side of the moon/Silence you dudes like an empty room/Empty out with silencersYou get murdered like how it was in a saloon/Anastasia that is/Haters can’t live, talkin about they putting 8 in my wig/I got my dollars up, try ya luck, you die, no trial for us/Court appointed lawyers as foul as f-ck and I’m too fly/Cause when you’re locked in prison, you’re clock stop ticking/Now, you came home, the same age you went in/Mentality wise, get iller when boxed in/Fresh home, and right up top, you get it poppin/Freedom is a vitue, n-ggas hanging way past they parole curfew/Blowing on that purple, know my street ties, beef wise/I let three fly over ya head, Welcome home P/Let gets get this bread, Dog shit" - Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment