Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hip Hop: American Rapstar - Big K.R.I.T. (March 13th-19th)


"An A&R once told me “you can determine the worth of a song within 15 seconds of it playing” With complete nutter lack of the fact that it takes takes all 3 minutes and 40 seconds of a song to comprehend what I’m sayin’, It aint a single if it don’t fly, It aint a hit if it don’t ride, Now he couldn’t tell me the components of a smash but the ringtones were at their alltime high And a rappers only as big as his chain, the flashier the better"

"And understand the difference between a n-gga and the King that I am/Gotta keep ya finger on the trigger/Pac died, Biggie died, they aint found a killer/Momma say she worried ’cause I rap about the Government/And how the Church caked up while other people out there struggling (its real though)/I just call it how it is foe/I’m breathing for a reason, what you here for?"


No comments:

Post a Comment