Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hip Hop: Killers - J.Cole (March 13th-19th)


"This may be the last time you see me free ma, Don’t spend it cryin’/You did your best, me I was blessed, know you were stressed tryin’/To keep me out the streets, me ducking police/Tryin’ not to make a peek to wake you up out your sleep/A drunk and high fool/Skip a class, fluncking high school I know you taught me better, somehow I never learned/Said I was playing with fire, somehoe I never burned/You tried to set me straight, somehow I never permed/You tried to show me right but somehow I never turned/Lost in a cloud of marijuana, are you sane dummy/Dry your face mommy, your not to blame for me/See I’m a man, I gotta take whatever came for me/At times I wonder ’bout my father/Would it change for me if he was around?"

"N-ggas that I used to hoop with is doing triple life/Gave up the jump shot/Work on the john shot/Who woulda thought I used to block this n-ggas lay ups/Now he’s in a cell layed up/I wish you well, stay up
Like insomniacs/This life can make a n-gga fold like a laundry mat/I sip this cognac though to ease my brain from all this pain/and so that I react slow, in this fast world/Slow n-ggas, fast girls"

"You had to scrap with any n-gga that would call you lame/Ashamed no doubt, so many n-ggas go they brains blown out/Snatched a n-gga chain and he got his name rolled out in obituaries/Another body in a cemetary/Another young n-gga in the penetentiary/And he don’t give a f-ck no missionary/Rap visionary, paint a picture n-gga pictionary/Tell you what it is, I’m a dictionary/I knew a n-gga that threw his d-ck in every chick in every city that he went to/Went hard like the rent due"

No comments:

Post a Comment