Popular Posts

Monday, January 16, 2012

#MsLMstatus: Beyonce Births First Child; Daughter, Blue Ivy Carter (BLOG) (January 8th-14th)


Having a child is a blessing, one that I have yet to experience although it is on my mind a lot as a 25 year old man. As a man, I will never experience the feeling of the news that a life is growing inside my body, the 9 months of pregnancy or the birth itself (which I am fine with). I can only imagine the emotions, thoughts and concerns that run through every woman's mind during the whole process from beginning to end and I have so much appreciation for females and what they have to endure. Beyonce Knowles is not just a woman but a superwoman. As a legendary artist, entreprenuer, wife of the most powerful man in Hip Hop and much more she can now add mother to her titles. There has been a lot of speculation about her pregnancy, her newborn has been called many names and pictures mocking the baby have surfaced as well. With all that a woman goes through with the blessing of pregnancy, its unfortunate that we live in a world today where many people do not respect privacy. Blue Ivy Carter, is music and entertainment royalty. Speculation will be put to rest when she grows up and continues to carry on the legacy of her parents and as her father says in his new song "Glory" dedicated to her ... "Get ready for part two/a younger, smarter, faster me/So a pinch of Hov, a whole glass of Bey"

- #HMIC (@TheOtherJayMYOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment