Monday, April 18, 2011

Hip Hop: Currensy ft. Freddie Gibbs - Scottie Pippen (April 10th-16th)




"I'm living a life worthy of capturing on camera/document it, I want it to last, live/lets get it, how I rolled up in the drop/how I rolled up that sticky"

"Keep it G, them n***** not original motherf****** house of mirrors/not quite the image, I'm on that popeye spinach/momma, my tie sippin'/she love a square n***** but now she trying something different/Windy City Bulls mention the nets, wool jackets and sweats and Scottie Pippen's/thats my description/high off that fuzzy green perscription" - Currensy

"Rather be counting stacks than stuck in the county, washing the dishes /Or washing drawers in the pen?/I had to go pay the correct correctional officer to walk him in/Bail money on debt, come at my neck/Plus that boy cause that same place where him? where he slept /I issue eternal rest, sign up and be a subscriber/The price of life that's so high that I must make sure I stay higher"

But believe I got the balls to clear up all of my altercations?Leave faces with operations, closed casket console/Tryna make million dollars, f-ck a million downloads/But if that equal the same, smash it up and give me my change/I made a lane up in this game so n***** goin' remember the name" - Freddie Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment