Popular Posts

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hip Hop: R.E.K.S. ft. Styles P - Why Cry (prod by Alchemist) (April 10th-16th) #LAWTOWN #NYC #FAREAST




"Yeah, ghetto misery, over alchemist symphonies
/One third of century just ain't making no sense to me
Sending me to cells where hell's real, get name killed/
Body for a dollar and who we power and lust/Cowards bust, we coward dust, chop it up to the game
, illegal life cops is living the same”

"Rest in peace to Timmy went through his brains/
sorry for your mama's pain, R-E-King-Supreme remember fiends and dreams of good life/not talking Yeezy whips and chains, living greezy cause we needy mang/
my city stains my memory visions of remains like the break your ankle game/
brother kill brother, yeah I'm talking Able Cain for the paper, fame" -R.E.K.S.

“Little n****** is different they got me tripping cause/They don't know tradition or, they don't know addition/ Just new clothes but they know the limited edition of a new whip,
 new ship, that's why I throw to deuces/On my Nas shit, I could smoke with Medusa
/Ain't a n***** tight of budget, ain't a nigger looser” - Styles P

No comments:

Post a Comment