Monday, April 18, 2011

Hip Hop: Kendrick Lamar – Hiii Power (prod. by J. Cole) (April 10th-16th) #WESTCOAST #INSTANTCLASSIC


"Back to put you backstabbers back on your spinal bone/You slipped your diisc when I slipped you my disc/You wanted to diss but jumped on my dick/Grown man should never bite they tongue/Unless you eating p-ssy that smell like it’s a stale plum"

"My issue wasn’t televised and you aint gotta tell the wise/how to stay on beat cause our lives an instrumental/This is physical and mental/I wouln’t sugar coat it/You’ll die from Diabetes if these other n***** wrote it"

"Frightening, so f-cking frightening/Enough to drive a man insane/I need a license to kill/Im standing on a feild full of Landmines/Doing the moonwalk hoping I blow up in time/Cause 2012 might not be a f****** legend/Try and be a f-cking legend/The man of mankind"

"No conspiracy my fate is inevitable/They played musical chairs, once I’m on that pedestal/Frightening, so f****** frightening/Enough to drive a man insane, a woman insane/The reason Lauren Hill don’t sing or Kurt Cobain/loaded that clip and then said BANG!/The drama it bring is crazy/Product of the late 80′s/Tryna stay above water, thats why we shun the navy"

1 comment:

  1. BEST COLLAB ! LOVE IT MY TWO FAVES...JCOLE WITH THE BEATS AND KENDRICK WITH THE RHYMES! WHAT ELSE CAN I ASK FOR! THEY DID WHAT I WAS ALREADY PRAYIN FOR WHEN I FIRST DISCOVERED THEM WHICH IS TO COLLAB! #HIPHOPORGASM

    -STEPH MILLS

    ReplyDelete